Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How do I put icons as my headline on myspace?

I found an icon on photobucket that I want to put as my headline, but I don't know what characters to put before and after the URL. I know some of the letters and stuff thats supposed go but I don't know what order they are in. If you don't know what I'm talking about, here is an example.



%26lt;img src="URL HERE"%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;



this is what I thought was supposed to go before and after the URL link but it didn't work. I use te URL Link from photobucket. Please help me. Thanks. 閳ョ姭娅忛垾?br>How do I put icons as my headline on myspace?



the code that u have put is enough but if u wanted to link it put it as:



%26lt;a href = " url here"%26gt;%26lt;img src="URL HERE"%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;



www.myspace.com/mass_damage32



How do I put icons as my headline on myspace?

Upload it on either tinypic.com or photobucket.com and copy the link that begins with:



"%26lt;a"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd